- 1+ years building applications for iOS using Objective-C/ Swift with Cocoa and other frameworks
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
- Proficient in Swift
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience interacting with external APIs and data sources
- Self starter and quick learner
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Demonstrated problem solving and communication skills with great experience extracting requirements from clients and translating them into features
- Git experience is required
- SQLite/ Core data experience is preferred
- Must have a good working knowledge of UIKit and Storyboarding with auto layout.
- Must have published at least one app in the App Store
- Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Free food and snacks
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional Team building/ outing
How to apply
To apply send a resume, portfolio, link to your GitHub profile (optional), link to your LinkedIn profile or anything else that tells us about you to email@example.com with your cover letter.